Search Engine-Friendly Woodridge Website Design
Business is no longer done just over the phone of face to face. Customers are searching more for your specific products and services across the web than by browsing through the aisles. If you want to pull in more customers in Woodridge IL, you need not just a website, but also a website design that truly represents your business and its brand. Along with that, you’ll need an online marketing plan to help potential customers find you when they search for your products on Google, Yahoo, or Bing.
Cyber-Construction has long established its reputation as a leading Woodridge web design company serving Woodridge and the surrounding area for over 15 years. With an experienced staff of web design specialists and internet marketing experts, Cyber-Construction provides businesses and organizations with search engine friendly websites and online marketing solutions to create new business potential in Woodridge IL and keep customers coming back for more!
Woodridge Web Design and Digital Marketing
A website is more than just a new sales avenue; it serves as the digital extension of your business. Just as a welcoming storefront can attract new business, so can a dynamic website design. At Cyber-Construction, we recognize how important a website is to your goals. We take the time to understand your business, your audience and your brand to design and develop a website that captures the heart of your business while engaging potential customers and driving them towards a purchase.
Cyber-Construction’s Woodridge web design services offer:
- An eye-catching, professional website design that aligns with your branding
- Website development to create a website or ecommerce solution suited to your business
- Responsive website development that looks great on desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- An easy-to-customize and manage website that can change and grow with your business
A great website is essential for expanding your business, but what good is a website if nobody knows about it or can find it? Cyber-Construction’s internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) services are designed to build your authority and help you bolster your rankings in Google and Bing. By examining your business as well as your specific industry, we can devise a marketing plan that will build you web presence and increase your online visibility.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to help you rank better in Google and Bing
- Pay-Per-Click Management to help you advertise across the web
- Email marketing to help you cultivate your existing clientele base
- Copywriting and content creation to help you deliver your branded message
Interested in building the website and the web presence that will grow your business? Contact us at 888-852-6587 or info@cyber-construction. We are here to help with your web design and internet marketing needs. Because as we like to say… it doesn’t have to be so .COMplicated!
Does my business really need to have a website?
It’s no secret that the marketing landscape has changed dramatically and in this day and age a website has become a mainstream marketing essential as a businesses first impression to potential new customers and keeping returning customers informed and active. Here are some powerful statistics that are sure to be eye-openers, if not total mind changers.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online. That means that your website stands a good chance of being a potential new client’s “first impression.” That also means your new business card isn’t a business card—it’s Google.
- 40% of US smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item. Is your business website optimized for mobile devices ? If not, you may be missing out on hundreds of sales opportunities.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic. The more you blog, the more pages Google has to index, and the more inbound links you are likely to have. The more pages and inbound links you have, the higher you rank on search engines like Google—thus the greater amount of traffic to your website. Which is why we repeat… Blogging is Good!