Custom, affordable SEO friendly website design in the Chicago area and throughout all of Illinois
When you choose Cyber-Construction to design and deploy your new or reworked website, you will be establishing a true business partnership with us. It is in our best interest that your business is a success and sees positive results from your website. We will not deploy your website and leave you on your own. When you do a project with Cyber-Construction, you are establishing a partnership for the life of your business. Here are just some of the cities and areas we service.
Features and Benefits of a Custom Geln Ellyn Website Design
- Modern website design promotes brand awareness
- Calls to action, interactive content, and information assets convert visitors into customers
- Customer oriented methodology keeps you in control throughout the process
- Inexpensive, dependable web hosting ensures reliability
- Our web/graphic designers and copywriters bring your website to life
Does my business really need to have a website?
It’s no secret that the marketing landscape has changed dramatically and in this day and age a website has become a mainstream marketing essential as a businesses first impression to potential new customers and keeping returning customers informed and active. Here are some powerful statistics that are sure to be eye-openers, if not total mind changers.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
That means that your website stands a good chance of being a potential new client’s “first impression.” That also means your new business card isn’t a business card—it’s Google.
- 40% of US smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item.
Is your business website optimized for mobile devices ? If not, you may be missing out on hundreds of sales opportunities.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic .
The more you blog, the more pages Google has to index, and the more inbound links you are likely to have. The more pages and inbound links you have, the higher you rank on search engines like Google—thus the greater amount of traffic to your website. Which is why we repeat… Blogging is Good!