Professional Chicago Website Design and Development
The web is a continually evolving medium. We have reached a point in history where more than 80% of people are online. The web site has become the “first store” or “first impression” from which a customer bases an opinion about your Chicago IL business. What they see and learn may be the difference between whether or not you make the short list for consideration of businesses in Chicago IL they will patronize.
Whether we are building a simple website, e-commerce website designs, static website designs, dynamic website designs, website designs built with CMS systems like WordPress and Joomla, to custom created database driven website designs, be sure that your Chicago IL website will get the attention it deserves from Cyber-Construction. Your website is your most important sales and marketing tool for your business in the Chicago IL area. Cyber-Construction website designs are built search engine friendly (which means more traffic to your site), and inform your clientele, and potential customers in and around the Chicago IL area of everything they need to know.
We work with businesses in Chicago IL to make sure they have a properly designed website and unique tools to make their business efforts more efficient. When looking for an experienced website designer in Chicago IL look towards Cyber-Construction who will get you the Chicago IL website design, development, and solutions you require.
Chicago website design services we offer in the Chicago IL area:
Website Design Chicago IL
Website Search Engine Optimization for Chicago IL
Chicago IL Mobile Website Design
Website Content Writing Chicago IL
Chicago IL Website Hosting
Website Design Chicago IL Marketing Services
Features and Benefits of a Custom Website Design
- Modern website design promotes brand awareness
- Calls to action, interactive content, and information assets convert visitors into customers
- Customer oriented methodology keeps you in control throughout the process
- Inexpensive, dependable web hosting ensures reliability
- Our web/graphic designers and copywriters bring your website to life
Does my business really need to have a website?
It’s no secret that the marketing landscape has changed dramatically and in this day and age a website has become a mainstream marketing essential as a businesses first impression to potential new customers and keeping returning customers informed and active. Here are some powerful statistics that are sure to be eye-openers, if not total mind changers.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online. That means that your website stands a good chance of being a potential new client’s “first impression.” That also means your new business card isn’t a business card—it’s Google.
- 40% of US smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item. Is your business website optimized for mobile devices ? If not, you may be missing out on hundreds of sales opportunities.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic. The more you blog, the more pages Google has to index, and the more inbound links you are likely to have. The more pages and inbound links you have, the higher you rank on search engines like Google—thus the greater amount of traffic to your website. Which is why we repeat… Blogging is Good!