Addison Website Design and Development
The web is a continually evolving medium. We have reached a point in history where more than 80% of people are online. The web site has become the “first store” or “first impression” from which a customer bases an opinion about your Addison IL business. What they see and learn may be the difference between whether or not you make the short list for consideration of businesses in Addison IL they will patronize.
Whether we are building a simple website, e-commerce website designs, static website designs, dynamic website designs, website designs built with CMS systems like WordPress and Joomla, to custom created database driven website designs, be sure that your Addison IL website will get the attention it deserves from Cyber-Construction. Your website is your most important sales and marketing tool for your business in the Addison IL area. Cyber-Construction website designs are built search engine friendly (which means more traffic to your site), and inform your clientele, and potential customers in and around the Addison IL area of everything they need to know.
We work with businesses in Addison IL to make sure they have a properly designed website and unique tools to make their business efforts more efficient. When looking for an experienced website designer in Addison IL look towards Cyber-Construction who will get you the Addison IL website design, development, and solutions you require.
Benefits and Features of having a Website
While you’re occupied with servicing your customers, new customers can still find out about your company, view your products, email you, and place orders through your website.
- It keeps your audience informed. Update customers in real-time, announce new products, services and sales.
- It’s always available. A website is a 24/7, 365 days a year storefront; and it’s accessible from anywhere in the world.
- It’s an avenue for dialogue. Build repeat business with your customers by providing consistent and relevant information.
- It’s an affordable medium. A quality web presence and online marketing don’t require a large investment unlike mass media. If done right, the returns are almost immediate; and unlike many forms of traditional media, the results are easily traceable.
Addison website design services we offer in the Addison IL area:
Website Design Addison IL
Website Search Engine Optimization for Addison IL
Addison IL Mobile Website Design
Website Content Writing Addison IL
Addison IL Website Hosting
Website Design Addison IL Marketing Services
Does my business really need to have a website?
It’s no secret that the marketing landscape has changed dramatically and in this day and age a website has become a mainstream marketing essential as a businesses first impression to potential new customers and keeping returning customers informed and active. Here are some powerful statistics that are sure to be eye-openers, if not total mind changers.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online. That means that your website stands a good chance of being a potential new client’s “first impression.” That also means your new business card isn’t a business card—it’s Google.
- 40% of US smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item. Is your business website optimized for mobile devices ? If not, you may be missing out on hundreds of sales opportunities.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic. The more you blog, the more pages Google has to index, and the more inbound links you are likely to have. The more pages and inbound links you have, the higher you rank on search engines like Google—thus the greater amount of traffic to your website. Which is why we repeat… Blogging is Good!