Looking for Search Engine Optimization in Bartlett?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of positioning your website to rank highly in the search results, making your website visible to people who are looking for a business like yours in Bartlett and the surrounding Bartlett area. For example, a SEO company like ourselves wants to be visible in search results when people search for “Bartlett SEO” or “SEO in Bartlett.” Ideal visibility in the search rankings requires SEO. SEO involves ongoing updates to your website and persistent content marketing. Content marketing is a critical part of SEO in Bartlett because it builds your online brand, earns links and boosts your website’s authority.
SEO has the best long-term return on investment because you do not pay for clicks from natural search results. A dynamic SEO program is needed to earn and maintain top rankings for your Bartlett IL business. You don’t get many clicks if you’re not at or near the top of the search engine.
Will SEO help people find my website in Bartlett?
Yes, the reality is that visitors don’t magically come, at least on any realistic scale, without organized marketing activities. Many excellent websites die a slow death due to lack of promotion. And this is where the contradictions emerge in SEO, which has demonstrated extremely high ROI compared to other marketing channels.
In the past SEO used to be about tuning a website for optimal consumption by search engine spiders, today’s SEO is about earning recognition, social spread, and backlinks through exceptional content marketing. This means SEO is now ongoing, integrated, and strategic – whereas it used to be one-time, isolated, and technical.
Our SEO program considers all these things along with your budget, your business niche, and your competition in the Bartlett area and focuses in on this simple narrative:
- Research – We pinpoint facts and information about your business, keywords and themes that attract people looking for your products and services in Bartlett IL, and lay the groundwork for the campaign.
- End-User Value – We design meaningful content, including articles, blogs, infographics and videos that will be of genuine interest to your clients and potential clients.
- Analysis – We track, fine-tune and optimize the campaign to make sure it’s reaching your Bartlett clients, potential clients and the search engines.
- Launch – We distribute the content to the right people and places, engage people across the web, earn links to your website and improve your search rankings
Why choose us for SEO services in Bartlett?
We have a solid industry reputation for delivering results that meet Google guidelines. The entire process is tracked in our online marketing portal. Log in to your dashboard at any time to check the status of your SEO campaign or other marketing campaigns and review your current metrics. You’ll be able to get unique insights on your SEO campaign, see the content we create, links that we build and detailed progress of your search rankings.
Features and Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Become visible in the search engines to qualified people who are looking for businesses like yours.
- Generate new leads from the increased web traffic.
- Convert new leads into buyers. It’s easy when your lead is already interested.
- SEO is a long-term investment with a high ROI. Claiming and maintaining your space on the first page of search results for relevant keywords is a tedious process that works.
FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips
What are some things I can do right now (today) to help my rankings no matter which SEO company or companies I work with?
- Find and eliminate ALL broken links on your site immediately.
- Don’t use FLASH for any content placement and NEVER EVER do the entire site in Flash. Why? You are absolutely invisible to search engines.
- Update your site regularlyeven if its small incremental changes.
- Ask other local companies to link to you but only when there is a logical reason.
- Look into local chambers and business organizations and ask to have your websites URL added.
- Take the time to research SEO yourself from our friends at Google like: Matt Cutts in charge of search relevance.
- Explore external sites to familiarize yourself with current industry trends.